TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these Terms, ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’ means Clean Streak Laundry Pty Ltd
We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to order items, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time. These Terms were most recently updated on 18 May 2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
We would like to welcome our customers and thank you for visiting Clean Streak Laundry’s Premises.
By visiting our premises, you have agree to be bound by these terms. We reserve the right to vary these terms by updating this notice.
- Customers must:
(a) use the machines in accordance with their usual conditions of use and any written instructions of use provided on or near to each machine;
(b) place only soft items such as – clothing, doonas, pillows and rugs, inside the machines;
(c) Ensure all garments pockets are free of any combustible items such as lighters.
(d) Ensure all garments are free of any pens, nails and sharp objects.
(e) please read the garment label carefully and not use the machines if the item is highly flammable.
1.1 The Customer acknowledges and agrees that:
(a) it is entering and using the Premises at its own risk; Management is not accountable for any damages or accidents that may occur during the time you are using our facilities.
(b) it is responsible for any damage which it causes to any person or property (including its own property) on the Premises;
(c) any clothing or property left behind will be disposed of/donated by Clean Streak Laundry;
(d) During peak hours any finished, unattended clothing or items may be removed from the machines by other Customers.
(e) Clothing that is left unattended in store is at the customer’s own risk and management will not take any responsibility for any items that go missing.
We do not condone any of these behaviour from our customers:
- be under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
- engage in disorderly, offensive, anti-social, disruptive, unlawful, racial, discriminatory, threatening or other inappropriate behaviour;
- smoke inside the Premises;
- commit any act of vandalism or littering or damage to property;
- make any unlawful recordings of other Customers;
- enter inside the machines;
- climb on top of machines and inside the machines
- Bring any animals inside the premises
Service will not begin until Clean Streak Laundry has secured payment information via a valid & current credit card.
All online payments are processed through Clean Streak Laundry’s secured payment system. Clean Streak Laundry reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Invoices are processed according to your requested payment terms (Due upon receipt, Net 5, Net 10). Weekly Invoicing is available for clients that receive more than one service pick up per week. Weekly invoices are processed on the first business day of the following service week. All invoices require payment within a maximum of 10 days of receipt (Net 10). Invoices outstanding for more than 10 days may cause a disruption in service. Services provided during a given month will be billed on the first business day of the following month.
All sales are final and all payments are non-refundable. If a promotional value was received the sale is final and the payment is non-refundable.
The premises are fitted with CCTV surveillance and operated 24/7 for security reasons. Footage collected from the premises will not be provided to any external parties and remains as the property of Clean Streak Laundry except when required by law.
Customers acknowledge that they have:
(a) read and understood each of the Risks of Entry described below; and
(b) accepted all of the Risks of Entry and voluntarily assumed all of the risks in attending the Premises whether or not described in these Terms.
RISKS OF ENTRY
The risks of entering the Premises include (but are not limited to):
(a) loss or theft of clothing and personal items brought into the Premises;
(b) damage to clothing or property resulting from use of the machines;
(c) slipping on the floors of the Premises because they are wet or have other objects lying on them.
(i) how we store and use, and how you may access and correct your personal information;
(ii) how you can lodge a complaint regarding the handling of your personal information; and
(iii) how we will handle any complaint. If you would like any further information about our privacy procedures or practices, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY & INDEMNITY
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Clean Streak Laundry and its Associated Persons are not liable for any Loss or Claims suffered or incurred by the Customer arising out of or in any way connected with the Customer’s entry onto the Premises, the Customer’s use of the Premises and the Customer’s use of facilities on the Premises except to the extent that such Loss or Claim is caused by Clean Streak Laundry’s negligent act, omission or default.
- The Customer indemnified and keeps indemnified Clean Streak Laundry and its Associated Persons against all Loss and Claims suffered or incurred by Clean Streak Laundry and its Associated Persons arising out of or in connection with:
(a) any of the Customer’s acts or omissions while on the Premises; and
(b) a breach by the Customer of these Terms; except to the extent that such Loss or Claim is caused by Clean Streak Laundry’s negligent act, omission or default.
- If the Customer breaches these Terms, the Customer may be:
- refused entry to the Premises;
- removed from the Premises; or
- reported to the appropriate law enforcement body.
Clause 7(1) does not limit the rights available to Clean Streak Laundry under these Terms or otherwise at law.
If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, that part shall be severed and the rest of the Terms shall remain in force.
Associated Persons means any Related Bodies Corporate of Clean Streak Laundry, the land owner of the Premises, lessees and occupiers of the Premises and Clean Streak Laundry’s respective representatives, officers, employees and agents.
Claim means and includes any Loss, claim, action, proceeding, legal fees or demand made against a person however arising.
Customer(s) means any person entering the Premises, regardless of whether they are paying customers or make use of Clean Streak Laundry’s services and facilities.
Loss/Losses means and includes any injury, loss of life, damage, property damage or loss, cost, financial loss, loss of income or other forms of economic loss, expense or liability incurred or sustained by a person (either directly or indirectly) however arising and whether present or future, fixed or unascertained, actual or contingent, special or consequential.
Clean Streak Laundry/We/Our means Clean Streak Laundry Pty Ltd
Premises means the Clean Streak Laundry stores located at:
- Clean Streak Laundry – Tarneit Gardens – 747 Tarneit Rd, Tarneit VIC 3029
- Clean Streak Laundry – Opalia SC – Shop 10, 179-253 exford road melton south vic 3338
- Clean Streak Laundry – Cobblebank – Shop 7, 201 Ferris Road, Cobblebank 3338
Related Bodies Corporate has the meaning given by section 50 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
Terms means these Terms and Conditions of Entry as amended from time to time and posted at the entrance to the Premises or on Our Website (www.cleanstreaklaundry.com.au).
You means each Customer.
If you have any questions or comments about our terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com